Last night in Des Moines, Iowa – Caroline Williams and Jordan Yates of pureNRG broke the news that they wouldn’t be able to perform due Carolyne Myers illness
Last night in Des Moines, Iowa – Caroline Williams and Jordan Yates of pureNRG broke the news that they wouldn’t be able to perform due Carolyne Myers illness. Earlier in the day she was rushed to the hospital for some tests and as the day progressed she felt slighty better, but not enough to take to the stage. Caroline and Jordan made up for the bad news by spending plenty of time with fans in the lobby signing autographs and posing for photos during intermission and after the show. Get well Carolyne!!!
ABC Family’s airing of Another Cinderella Story was rated the #2 cable program of the week behind the WWE. On the tween front, Nickelodeon still has a strong lead over Disney Channel. iCarly came out on top, with 5,052, followed by Suite Life on Deck (with a guest appearance by Ashley Tisdale) at 4,122, and True Jackson VP at 3,565. On the teen front, CWs Smallville comes out on top, with 4,122, followed by The Secret Life of the American Teenager with 3,141, and One Tree Hill at 3,055. American Idol, as usual, scores an impressive 30,424, proving, once again, that it is the top show on television. (source: Nielsen)
Has L.A. changed them? Honor Society is back with a new YouTube video pondering the question… although one things for sure, success is sweet! The guys show on February 15th at Irving Plaza in New York, NY is SOLD OUT!
The Wizards go to Puerto Rico? On Friday, an interesting call for auditions was posted on Craig’s List in San Antonio, TX. According to the post, the Wizards of Waverly Place will be shooting a DCOM in Puerto Rico next month.
Here’s the artwork and almost finalized tracklist (one artist is still to be determined) for the Confessions of a Shopaholic soundtrack that will be released February 17th. It will feature exclusive songs from Akon and Shontelle, Macy Gray, and Natasha Bedingfield as well as two songs from Adrienne Bailon.
1. Adrienne Bailon – Big Spender
2. Natasha Bedingfield – Again
3. Adrienne Bailon – Uncontrollable
4. Macy Gray – Don’t Forget Me
5. Akon and Shontelle – Stuck With Each Other
6. Lady GaGa – Fashion
7. Jordyn Taylor – Accessory
8. Kat DeLuna – Calling You
9. Greg Laswell – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
10. Rick Ocasek – Emotion In Motion
11. Pussycat Dolls – Bad Girl
12. TBD – Take Time To Love
13. Jesse James – Blue Jeans
On February 24th, Astralwerks Records will be releasing War Child: Heroes in the USA. The new album from the War Child charity is a covers album, only the bands don’t pick what song they do. The original artists pick bands to cover their own songs. Here’s the tracklist.
1. Beck – Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat (Bob Dylan)
2. The Kooks – Victoria (The Kinks)
3. The Hold Steady – Atlantic City (Bruce Springsteen)
4. Hot Chip – Transmission (Joy Division)
5. Lily Allen featuring Mick Jones – Straight To Hell (The Clash)
6. Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Sheena Is A Punk Rocker (The Ramones)
7. Franz Ferdinand – Call Me (Blondie)
8. Duffy – Live And Let Die (Paul McCartney)
9. Estelle – Superstition (Stevie Wonder)
10. Rufus Wainwright – Wonderful/Song For Children (Brian Wilson)
11. Scissor Sisters – Do The Strand (Roxy Music)
12. Peaches – Search And Destroy (Iggy Pop)
13. Adam Cohen – Take This Waltz (Leonard Cohen)
14. Elbow – Running To Stand Still (U2)
15. The Like – You Belong To Me (Elvis Costello)
16. TV On The Radio – Heroes (David Bowie)
After being on the roster of Epic artists for five years without a release, Nikki Flores has announced she’s parted ways with the label. However, things aren’t so bad, she’s been picked up by Ryan Tedder’s new label. Unfortunately all of the songs recorded under Epic will never be released.
13. Jon McLaughlin – Beating My Heart
17. The Fray – You Found Me
19. Decemberadio – Believer
21. Jordin Sparks – One Step At A Time
23. Krystal Meyers – Love It Away
Today you can pick up the new Page Six Magazine in the New York Post. The cover features up and coming model Chanel Iman (named after Coco Chanel). This protégée of Tyra Banks is rockin’ the fashion world with her vibrant personality. You can check out her photo shoot for the cover online by clicking here.
In Concert Tomorrow:
Family Force 5