Cambio is hardly “trustworthy”, Selena Gomez gets 2010 WIN nomination, Justin Bieber My Worlds Scented Dog Tags, Chelase Staub changing her name, Barry Bostwick says buy The Resolution by Drew Seeley, Celica Westbrook releases “Joy to The World”, Lifehouse featured on HBO, Bambi coming to Blu-ray
Is this a joke? In the Cambio and AT&T Press Release to promote the Johnny Wright’s search for the next supergroup it includes the following description about Cambio.com, “Cambio.com is a trustworthy, interactive online entertainment experience, connecting teens and young adults to their favorite celebrities and musicians.” It should read, “Cambio.com is PURE propaganda to promote talent represented by the co-owners of Cambio.com. We always put our interests first, and if our second largest act gets kicked off a tour we will cover it up. As for our staff, we avoided those that are objective and thought it would be better to stick with people that are our biggest fans and won’t ever question us… or anything for that matter.”
If you love Cambio that’s okay, but remember the facts.
Congrats to Selena Gomez! She has been nominated for a 2010 WIN Award, presented by the Women’s Image Network for her work in Ramona and Beezus. The nominees have been selected for striving to “shape positive pubic opinion about the value of women and girls by celebrating outstanding film and television that powerful and dimensional female media images.”
Heat up the Holidays with Bieber Fever! This month, select Walmart stores will be stocking Etoile Nation’s Justin Bieber My World Scented Dog Tags that will retail for $10! The My World Collection offers four designs inspired by Justin’s World including Icon, Energy, Tour and Web.
JONAS L.A. star Chelsea Staub looks as if she’s trying to shed her past affiliation with Disney. It is confirmed that she is changing her name to Chelsea Kane. Have you noticed the trend in programs featuring Disney Channel stars moving on to more mature shows flopping big time? The feature film, Mean Girls 2 gets panned and goes straight to home video, in addition to 10 Things I Hate About You going down after only 10 episodes on ABC Family.
Drew Seeley has posted a humorous clip of Barry Bostwick sharing his thoughts on The Resolution. Click here to find out what he has to say about Drew and the new release.
More music for the holidays! At the iTunes Store you can pick of Joy To The World by Celica Westbrook. Click here to check it out!
All In – the second single from Lifehouse‘s latest album Smoke & Mirrors – was picked up by HBO for their year-end promo video, which takes a look back at their 2010 highlights and gives a peek into their programming for 2011. Check out the trailer on HBO’s YouTube channel!
Walt Disney Studios has announced the addition of Bambi to its Blu-ray Diamond Collection line-up of Disney’s greatest animated-classics. Released from the Disney vault for a limited time only, Bambi Diamond Edition features the loveable and adorable wide-eyed fawn and his forest friends in Blu-ray high-definition on March 1, 2011.
Bonus Blu-ray Features:
• Inside Walt’s Story Meetings-Enhanced Edition – A fascinating, multi-tiered, interactive story-telling experience. Go back in time with dramatic voice re-enactments of the moments with Walt that led to the creation of this classic film.
• 2 Never Before Seen Deleted Scenes
• Deleted Song: “Twitterpated”
• Blu-ray Galleries—A collection of the extraordinary images originally created as part of the design process for BAMBI.
• Disney’s Big Book of Knowledge: BAMBI Edition— An interactive educational gaming experience that uses the film as a learning tool. Players can customize their own Big Book of Knowledge and learn all about forest creatures, seasons andmore! Each time a player completes a task, they are rewarded with new stickers to decorate their Big Book of Knowledge.
• The Golden Age
Classic DVD Bonus Features:
• The Making Of BAMBI: A Prince Is Born—A comprehensive look at the making of BAMBI covers the story, the characters, the actors, the art design, the music and the history of Walt Disney’s classic film using behind the scenes footage, production stills, animation, artwork and multiple interviews withperformers and behind the scenes participants.
• Tricks of the Trade (excerpt)—In an episode from the 1957 Disneyland TV show, Walt narrates the story of the multiplane camera, an animation innovation crucial to the production of BAMBI.
• Inside the Disney Archives—Disney Supervising Animator Andreas Deja guides viewers through Disney’s Animation Research Library, where artwork from past Disney animated feature films is stored, including early story sketches of Bobo the rabbit,” (who became Thumper), glass paintings made for the multiplane camera and more.
• The Old Mill—Winner of the 1937 Academy Award® for Best Short Subject/Cartoon, The Old Mill was a testing ground for several techniques critical to Walt’s artistic vision for BAMBI, including the multiplane camera, animating realistic animals and experimenting with such natural occurrences such as wind, rain and lightning.
• DisneyPedia: Bambi’s Forest Friends
10pm CST – Conan (TBS)
Will feature She & Him as a musical guest.
10:30pm CST – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (NBC)
Tonights show will include a performance by Natasha Bedingfield.
In Concert Tomorrow:
Fort Wayne, IN
Carrie Underwood and Sons of Sylvia
Rimrock Auto Arena at MetraPark
Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Paramore, Katy Perry, B.o.B., Taio Cruz and more
Z100’s Jingle Ball 2010
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY